One of the questions we’re most often asked is, “Why isn’t my website getting any traffic?”. When it comes to engagement on your website, there are a few solutions that FerusMedia can implement to help.
If your branding doesn’t suit your audience’s taste or fails to capture their attention, your website won’t attract visitors. Having a professional design your branding will help you gain a trusting client roster.
Resolve Bad Reviews
Bad reviews can lead to a decrease in website traffic. The best solution is to contact the person who left the review and offer them a solution to the problem they had.
Improve Your SEO
– Register for Google Places (this is how you get onto Google Maps)
– Have a professional write your content based on page-specific keywords
– Ensure your content is written for a broad audience without using too much industry jargon
– Link your social media to your website (this may seem minor but is necessary for SEO)
– Installing Google Analytics allows you to monitor traffic through a website traffic analysis
– Installing site maps can vastly improve your SEO
– Use alternative text for images and alt tags to add an extra boost of keywords
– Review Google Analytics data to determine which pages get the most traffic, and focus marketing efforts to attract more users to those pages
– After you have completed the above changes and have assessed your SEO, adjust your content to improve any weak areas
If your website has a confusing navigation, users will become frustrated and leave your site. This causes a much higher bounce rate.
Create A Proper Mobile Site
Having a properly designed mobile website will help to guide traffic. If you don’t have a properly functioning mobile website, Google will tag your site as not being user-friendly, which can have a detrimental effect on your search listings